Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching in Ras Al Khaimah

Options
  • 27-05-2015 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I recently was offered a second stage interview with Sabis in Ras Al Khaimah.
    Does anybody at all have any experience with Sabis here or even just the area?
    Any advice or info would be hugely appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 catherinej

Hi,

I taught with SABIS in Qatar for two years. The interviews are a pretty straight forward process, just making sure you have read through all the information that they have sent you, that you understand the SABIS way and just to see what kind of person you are.I really enjoyed my time there, they give you pacing charts so the teaching side of things isn't too difficult at all and the weather and lifestyle is pretty amazing. If you have any specific questions / concerns feel free to ask

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bria4

Hi Catherine. Thank you so much for your response. I am trying to decide what answer to give by tomorrow.
    Is Quatar near Ras Al Khaimah? It's the area I really need info on. Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 catherinej

Qatar is a separate country but the climate / culture / weather would be pretty much the same. I don't know too much about Ras as I was only there briefly but it's about 40 mins from Dubai which is great, you could easily go there at weekends via taxi or bus. There are a lot of groups like Irish in Dubai on Facebook / Twitter that may be able to give you specific info that helps you make up your mind. All I can say is I really enjoyed my time teaching in the Middle East. Good luck making the decision

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bria4

Thanks so much. I'll give that a go!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sunshine50

I taught there, PM me for details :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement