Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get a guy to ask me to the debs

Options
  • 27-05-2015 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I would really like to go to the debs this year but I don't know how as I am in 5th year and don't really know a lot of sixth years. The old transition years from last year are in my year now and I know that they are going to the debs but I don't know if I will get asked by one. And it has just gone on summer in my school so I don't think I will see any of them iver the summer only when I meet them on nights out and stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

I know quite a lot of Debs dates are arranged by friends of friends. I was asked to be a Debs date (years ago!) through friends rather than by the person. We met up and went out for a cinema date kind of thing to get to know each other a bit and then went along to the Debs together.

If you really want to go to a Debs (it's not your own, so won't be as much fun!) then you could ask your friends to scout around and see who's still looking for a date.

I don't think you should wait around to be asked. Get talking to the guys and see if you can become friends with any of them over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kaitlyn2424

Thank you 😊😊
    Butterface wrote: »
    I know quite a lot of Debs dates are arranged by friends of friends. I was asked to be a Debs date (years ago!) through friends rather than by the person. We met up and went out for a cinema date kind of thing to get to know each other a bit and then went along to the Debs together.

If you really want to go to a Debs (it's not your own, so won't be as much fun!) then you could ask your friends to scout around and see who's still looking for a date.

I don't think you should wait around to be asked. Get talking to the guys and see if you can become friends with any of them over the summer.

Advertisement