Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Applying for Ballyfermot Rock School(Music Performance) Questions.

• 26-05-2015 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hello!

I've recently applied for the Rock School course in Ballyfermot and have a multitude of enquiries regarding it.
    I'm hoping some of you may be able to answer some of my questions(Forgive me if you find them a bit overbearing)

1. I'm to be auditioning during the third round of interviews, I presume a great deal of the people applying are guitar players and thus slightly diminishing my chances.I'd like to know what extent this could cause an issue.

2. Is transport difficult? My only option to get to Dublin is by Heuston station(Or Red Cow which I've never gone to ) and I really don't know Dublin all that well(Apart from the city centre that is)

3.I'm doing songs by Frank Zappa, Van Halen , Bert Jansch and I haven't finalized any other artists in my mind, Is this diverse enough?

Thanks to all that answer in advance, Music is my life, my passion and the focal point of everything to me, I'm terrified at not getting in.

Advertisement