Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Series Of Darts ITV4

Options
  • 25-05-2015 9:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Great news for any of ye that didn't know and doesn't have Sky Sports. All 5 of this summers series will be shown on itv4. It starts this Thursday with the Dubai Duty Free Masters.

This years 8 players are Taylor, Van Gerwen, Lewis, Van Barneveld, Bunting, Wrigt, Anderson and Wade.

How Dave Chisnall didn't get invited is beyond me. Quality all year, think he merits it more than Stephen Bunting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Worth a mention, ITV are showing delayed coverage of these events so if you plan on watching you might want to avoid darts sites incase you see the results

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Devastator wrote:
    Worth a mention, ITV are showing delayed coverage of these events so if you plan on watching you might want to avoid darts sites incase you see the results

Even the Dubai Masters? Suppose they would have to with the time difference. Any idea when they are played then so I can avoid twitter? Cheers

There is a delay of 4 hours so anyone looking to avoid the resuls should stay off certain sites from 1pm. Itv coverage kicks off at 5pm Thursday. The draw will be made tomorrow evening.

I'm not sure about time difference or how long its delayed but according to pdc.tv & radio times website ITV4 coverage starts at 9pm here

Best off avoiding everything,everywhere if you plan on watching :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Does this still be played outdoors or am I remembering this tournament wrongly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

I wonder if UPC will block this in Ireland the way they have with other events?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭buster180

I wonder if UPC will block this in Ireland the way they have with other events?

I would say so. Half the programmes on that channel are blocked over here I don’t know why they bother with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

ComfortKid wrote: »
    There is a delay of 4 hours so anyone looking to avoid the resuls should stay off certain sites from 1pm. Itv coverage kicks off at 5pm Thursday. The draw will be made tomorrow evening.

9PM according to the schedule posted on their website, coverage of the FrenchOpen tennis is going from 9am to 9pm. 10pm start then on the friday night, again this might all be in vain since UPC block most of ITV programming anyway, and the SD channel on Sky is ****e quality anyway

Does this still be played outdoors or am I remembering this tournament wrongly?

you remember correctly by looks of PDCs photo

Pity we didn't have some of those blue skies over Ireland today :D

10422583_829405330440209_4777231466259504679_n.jpg?oh=15144339280e48e12e73a398d8b14a4c&oe=5603C69A

DRAW
    Michael van Gerwen (1) v Raymond van Barneveld
    Adrian Lewis (4) v Stephen Bunting
    Phil Taylor (2) v Peter Wright
    Gary Anderson (3) v James Wade

I got the 5pm off the @livedarts twitter page :-/ 9 tomorrow night and 10pm Friday.

• Advertisement

See Rod Harrington is on as pundit. Hope sky comms aren't taking over ITV coverage.

What a performance from Bunting. Kept in to Lewis for scoring the whole way just couldn't hit the final double. Pressure!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Another tournament for MVG.

High quality final, still fancy Taylor to keep his Matchplay run going.

Advertisement