Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expectations VS Reality

Options
  • 24-05-2015 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

A question to whoever already completed their LC.

How many points did you expect to get, and how many did you actually get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭BlueWolf16

Last year, wanted to get 400, got exactly 400.. I knew I was repeating for a long time so I didn't really care, but still it was nice to get what I wanted. Hoping to get a lot more this year, so hopefully I'll walk out with a smile again :)

Honestly, don't worry about this kind of stuff now. Be confident - that goes a long way. Take no notice of the Mocks either, I failed mine, got overall like 290 points. Most students don't start study until a few weeks before the Mocks. Compare doing 2 weeks of study for Mocks and what grades you got, to doing 3.5 months of study everyday for the Leaving and what kind of grades you could get. Good luck man !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I aimed for 460 (pulled the number out of the air)
    I expected to get 380-400 (seemed a reasonable improvement on my mock results, which I can't remember now)
    I got 460.

Advertisement