Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graph Exponential function

Options
  • 24-05-2015 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Have I work out the coordinated correctly, Seems hard to graph.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭cmssjone

Have I work out the coordinated correctly, Seems hard to graph.

Not got a calculator here but a cursory look tells me that your value for x = 2.5 cannot be correct based on your other values. Should it be perhaps 0.026?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

cmssjone wrote: »
    Not got a calculator here but a cursory look tells me that your value for x = 2.5 cannot be correct based on your other values. Should it be perhaps 0.026?

Ya your right.

if im using the trapezoidal rule do I need to draw the graph, do I just plug values in to formula?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭cmssjone

Ya your right.

if im using the trapezoidal rule do I need to draw the graph, do I just plug values in to formula?

No need to draw the graph to use the trapezoidal rule but the question does ask for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

cmssjone wrote: »
    No need to draw the graph to use the trapezoidal rule but the question does ask for it...

ya just spotted that. hard to graph. that's why I though my coordinates were wrong

Advertisement