Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

z3 pattern code forgotten

Options
  • 24-05-2015 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

hey... after doing something really stupid on my new z3- yesterday i got it brand new and when i came home i decided it was a great idea to put a pattern code on it- then realised when it locked i had completely forgotten what it was... :confused::confused::confused:
    anyone ideas how i can get passed this or can i just as easy go back into the store i got it in and they might know what to do for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭droidman123

lulu1985 wrote: »
    hey... after doing something really stupid on my new z3- yesterday i got it brand new and when i came home i decided it was a great idea to put a pattern code on it- then realised when it locked i had completely forgotten what it was... :confused::confused::confused:
    anyone ideas how i can get passed this or can i just as easy go back into the store i got it in and they might know what to do for me?

Put the wrong pattern in three times and your phone should lock.then you should get a prompt to log on to your google account where you can change the pattern or code

Advertisement