Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Job in Limerick?

Options
  • 24-05-2015 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone!

I'm struggling with looking for some job over the summer in Limerick. As I would like to go to collage in September I would like to work until 10th of August because than I need to prepare all paper works.

I have few questions to you guys.
    Does anyone know some places or companies looking for workers? As applying there what should be better giving them my CV or sending it by e-mail?

I am looking forward for any answers.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I saw an ad up in the window in Halfords today looking for people for summer work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Really depends on the place. You're looking for part time summer work, employer shouldn't be too picky. I can detect that you are not a native English speaker from a few subtle deviations from the norm in your grammar so understand you will be competing with native Irish students. Get someone to proof read your CV!

Advertisement