Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Junior Cert HELP!

Options
  • 23-05-2015 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Ok so it's less than 2 weeks until the junior cert, I've only just started studying but I feel alright with that as I studied really well for the mocks and got all A and B's, all higher level & ordinary for history..
    The one huge worry on my mind is history.. We've an awful teacher who taught us absolutely nothing, therefore I know nothing.. I got an a in the mocks but I did ordinary level and told myself I'd study and be able to do higher level for the actual junior. The thing is, I haven't actually done any of the studying I said I'd do and I'm so nervous for the history paper....
    With only 3 weeks until the exam I don't know what I should do.. Should I just study & hope for the best or drop to ordinary level... (How do I drop ordinary level?!) I'd hate to have an NG or a fail on my report card in September.
    I'm so stressed about this at the moment!
    any study tips for history would be so helpful!
    Also, is anyone aware of any history predictions for this year? thanks!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement