Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disability Allowance Appeal allowed how long to payment

Options
  • 22-05-2015 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Ive finally been allowed my disability allowance by the appeals officer-almost a year after initial application. I received the letter from the appeals officer on the 30 April.
    My Question is how long after appeal success will I receive my payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rebecca444

LYNI wrote: »
    Ive finally been allowed my disability allowance by the appeals officer-almost a year after initial application. I received the letter from the appeals officer on the 30 April.
    My Question is how long after appeal success will I receive my payment
    hi, just wondering did you receive your claim yet and if so what date did you get it on? I got my 'appeal allowed' letter on the 29th May so am just wondering approx how long I'll be waiting, I really hope you've received yours by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Did either of you receive payment yet? I also have the same query, I got my appeal allowed letter on August 5th, letter dated July 31st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

Toxica wrote: »
    Did either of you receive payment yet? I also have the same query, I got my appeal allowed letter on August 5th, letter dated July 31st.

As I've said on your free travel thread, the Appeals office will have returned your application to Longford where they will continue processing it. You will get a letter in a few weeks telling you what will happen next.

Advertisement