Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Zulu gone?

Options
  • 21-05-2015 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

I heard all or the majority of the artists left a while back and when I passed the other day and it was closed, some building or something going on inside.

The website and facebook appear to be down too.

Have they moved or is the shop toast?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

They're in the process of moving. Fb page was still there last time I checked?

They're working by appointment only out of Foam cafe (next door) at the moment

Here ya go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Working out of the cafe next door at present, you'd have to conclude that the omens don't look good.

Sad to say but dare I suggest that Dublin is slightly over saturated when it comes to studios?

It's worrying, alright.

They seem to have lost some artists, and I'm wondering what's going on that they've left their premises without having a new one lined up.

Hopefully it's just a matter of them waiting for somewhere specific to be made ready for them, but I do agree that the city might be over saturated.

I'd be sad to see them go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

P_1 wrote: »
    Working out of the cafe next door at present, you'd have to conclude that the omens don't look good.

Sad to say but dare I suggest that Dublin is slightly over saturated when it comes to studios?

no, ye don't have enough, ye need more to open and stay out of my county ha

• Advertisement
Advertisement