Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix devices

Options
  • 20-05-2015 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Wasn't really sure where to put this question but i seen others posted about Netflix here so I said i would.

I have the Netflix account that allows you to stream 2 streams at once. I have 4 profiles on my account and all under different IP addresses. I was wondering will this affect my Netflix and have I got too many profiles? OR can i stream more than 2 at once considering they are all under different IP addresses.

I tried to go onto Netflix account to see can I see what accounts are active but it wont allow me see individual devices.

Any light shed would be much appreciated :)
    Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hey guys,
    Wasn't really sure where to put this question but i seen others posted about Netflix here so I said i would.

I have the Netflix account that allows you to stream 2 streams at once. I have 4 profiles on my account and all under different IP addresses. I was wondering will this affect my Netflix and have I got too many profiles? OR can i stream more than 2 at once considering they are all under different IP addresses.

I tried to go onto Netflix account to see can I see what accounts are active but it wont allow me see individual devices.

Any light shed would be much appreciated :)
    Thank you :)

It doesn't matter if they are under different IP addresses. It will not affect your Netflix account having numerous profiles.

Advertisement