Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardline problems (pc)

Options
  • 20-05-2015 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

I bought hardline recently but cannot get past the loading screen on either campaign or multiplayer, the bête worked fine and battlefield 3 and 4 continue to work fine

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Yeah, DONT BUY CRAP GAMES!!!!!1!!!one!!11 OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously though, it seems to be a common problem on all platforms. Probably just have to wait for a patch, sucks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

When you say you can't get past the loading screen, what actually happens? Do you get an error message, freeze or a crash to desktop?

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jrby

it freezes, just getting the little circle turning around.....says "loading campaign" in the message at the bottom of the screen, I cant figure it out as the beta ran fine....

Do you have a firewall active? Might it be stopping it from accessing the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jrby

Tried that, turned it off completely to see if it worked but no joy....

• Advertisement

Maybe try a repair or whatever Origins equivalent of Steams verify game files is? After that, try a full re-install.

I'll send this over the Battlefield forum, as the folks there may have had similar issues.

Advertisement