Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MPG & Journey cost APP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

fuelly.com? don't know about a mobile app.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Road Trip on iOS. Free version does basic MPG calculations. There is a paid version that does much more and you can start on the free version and move your data to the paid version later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭honda boi

I use fuelly and I find it good and handy to use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Fuelly isn't bad for the overall tank cost/km, for accurate trip info I'd suggest a Scangauge II or Ultragauge. I've got a Scangauge that I used in my previous car. Been meaning to add it to the current one but not sure where I'll mount it. The onboard trip computer is a fair bit off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement