Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bremont

Options
  • 20-05-2015 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭

Any one have a Bremont...

Saw a couple of lovely ones and they seem to be cracking watches

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Bus Boy

Interesting story too about how they came about.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

I came very close to pushing the button on an MB11, green side casing, but just baulked at the last minute.
    I really like the Bremont vibe and many of the watches, the U2 blue is gorgeous too, if a little, well, blue...
    But when it came to it, cashflow wasnt everything it should be, and I decided that they are just that bit pricey for what they are. I decided to hold off and pick one up on the second hand scene in the UK at some stage, maybe when stg cools off a little. Mint almost new MB11s with all papers and box etc are avail there for a good bit less then full retail.
    The ones I tried have a fair bit of heft to them, they wear bigger then they look maybe.
    Sheerans off Grafton St have a few on display, they have taken up the Bremont line, if anyone Dublin based fancies a look at them up close and personal.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

BTW as far as I know, if you have cause to use the ejection seat in a military jet, and survive, you are entitled to an MB11 watch from Bremont for free
    One way to get hands on one cheap :-)

Advertisement