Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swim bag

Options
  • 19-05-2015 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have some pretty big swimming plans over the next two years and as such have committed to training pretty much every day during the week or as often as possible.

I am looking for some suggestions and also some places either in shops or online where I could buy a swim bag.

The bag needs to be portable. It needs to be waterproof considering it will be used for open water swimming. The budget would be anywhere between 30-40 euro but willing to stretch it for a good quality bag.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

biomed32 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have some pretty big swimming plans over the next two years and as such have committed to training pretty much every day during the week or as often as possible.

I am looking for some suggestions and also some places either in shops or online where I could buy a swim bag.

The bag needs to be portable. It needs to be waterproof considering it will be used for open water swimming. The budget would be anywhere between 30-40 euro but willing to stretch it for a good quality bag.

Thanks
    Argos do a great Nike bag for 30 euro.

Advertisement