Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to illustrate for someone!!

Options
  • 18-05-2015 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey there, so I am working on developing my digital art and illustration skills so I wanted to put it out there if anyone needs a illustrator either for a full book, kids books or even just a cover design Please contact me. I am not looking to charge anyone I just need to boost my portfolio as I find illustration and design work like this tough to find so if you need such a service get in touch and hopefully I can be of help to you and you to me by helping me build the auld c.v.!! Thanks ppl!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Sounds great. Do you have samples of your work anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 VixToons

EileenG wrote: »
    Sounds great. Do you have samples of your work anywhere?

Hi Eileen, yeah you can check out vixtoons-design.deviantart.com, @vix_toons on Twitter !!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

VixToons wrote: »
    Hey there, so I am working on developing my digital art and illustration skills so I wanted to put it out there if anyone needs a illustrator either for a full book, kids books or even just a cover design Please contact me. I am not looking to charge anyone I just need to boost my portfolio as I find illustration and design work like this tough to find so if you need such a service get in touch and hopefully I can be of help to you and you to me by helping me build the auld c.v.!! Thanks ppl!!

I belong to a novelists' association - if you send me your contact details, I can pass them on. Can't guarantee anything but you never know.

Advertisement