Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giro Selector TT aero Helmet FS

Options
  • 18-05-2015 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hope this is ok with Mods:

Black Selector, worn 4 times, tinted visor. Very fast helmet. Comes with the extra tailpiece to allow for adjustable tail to back height and a protetor bag. PERFECT CONDITION.

Medium / Large, Black.

Can be found for E200 from German Websites, so looking for 150.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

Offer €120 once it fits.

Medium / Large Size - whats the size coverage 55-59cm (Medium) or 59-63 (Large)??

Got any pics??

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭trinewbie

Will post a few pics tonight Ill go to 135, and its a steal at that..Guaranteed to make you win races and become instanly irresistable to the opposite sex*.

Re Size itas an M/L , Giro seem to have changed their Sizing chart so the M/L size isnt on the new charts, I reckon its between the two, can hopefully confirm tonight when I take a look at it.

*questionable truth.

trinewbie wrote: »
    Will post a few pics tonight Ill go to 135, and its a steal at that..Guaranteed to make you win races and become instanly irresistable to the opposite sex*.

Re Size itas an M/L , Giro seem to have changed their Sizing chart so the M/L size isnt on the new charts, I reckon its between the two, can hopefully confirm tonight when I take a look at it.

*questionable truth.

Any update on pics or size buddy?

Sorry, haven't gotten up to the attic yet for pics, in the middle of a house move, will post tonight

The M/L fits 55-61cm. As per http://www.tririg.com/articles.php?id=2011_09_10_Giro_Selector_Review&page=2.

Sorry, haven't gotten up to the attic yet for pics, in the middle of a house move, will post tonight

The M/L fits 55-61cm. As per http://www.tririg.com/articles.php?id=2011_09_10_Giro_Selector_Review&page=2.

Any joy on pics yet? Also, were you located?

• Advertisement

Have Pics now, will post in a few minutes, based in Balinteer or work 9-6 clonskeagh

Pics Attached- You can see extra tailpiece in 2nd pic

Based on seeing the pictures and the few scuffs I'm going to stick with my €120 offer - it's still very close to what your after and I'm taking a risk as it is with that offer cause I'm not sure it'll suit me for a HIM & IM coming up.
    Location is grand as I'm working in Dublin 18

No problems, will leave the E120 offer thanks anyhow.

Based on seeing the pictures and the few scuffs I'm going to stick with my €120 offer - it's still very close to what your after and I'm taking a risk as it is with that offer cause I'm not sure it'll suit me for a HIM & IM coming up.
    Location is grand as I'm working in Dublin 18

Even if your not buying mine id still recomend the selector for Long distance, Ive worn this in two of the hottest IMs and served me very well.

• Advertisement

Even if your not buying mine id still recomend the selector for Long distance, Ive worn this in two of the hottest IMs and served me very well.

For that I'll go €125 then :)

Thanks for the offer. I wont argue with you over E5 as E130 is a very very fair price for it given the condition and the fact that has only been worn 4 times.

Ill hang on until I get the E130.

Thanks for the offer. I wont argue with you over E5 as E130 is a very very fair price for it given the condition and the fact that has only been worn 4 times.

Ill hang on until I get the E130.

Thought you were after 135 but 130 I'll take it! As they say "A fivers a fiver!" 😉

Cool send me a PM to arrange collection - thanks :pac:

Advertisement