Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Query

Options
  • 17-05-2015 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hey, so yes this is, by a long distance, a late query but please do indulge me for craic's sake.

I've been registered to vote since the moment I turned 18, many moons ago now, but decided to check the register online back in April. Here's the catch: I didn't ping as being registered...

After checking random family members living in the same area&finding that they are also seemingly absent from the register, I relented to thinking, "ah shur, it's a site ran by our public services; we cannot expect them to hire someone who could actually create an absolutely functional site", and put it down as a glitch. Night-time me is beginning to second-guess that assumption now.

So, my question/s: anyone else have trouble getting pinged by the register? Any guesses when voting cards will roll through the door?

Advertisement