Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posted in cycling site but no reply

Options
  • 16-05-2015 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

advice needed
    Hi Folks
    this is my first year A4 so I'm not sure what to do here, racing St. Finbarrs GP tomorrow in Cork and cannot find my race numbers anywhere, I have just been informed by my wife that she thinks she threw them out, what can I do? is my cycling Ireland license enough? what can i do for my back numbers for the race?
    any advice welcome.

Perhaps my tri friends might be more forthcoming with some info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Bring your licence with you when you sign on go find the chief commisaire and explain whats happened. Get there as early as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Sorry I can't post the link but if you go to CI website and look at Membership FAQs it explains what to do there.

Bring your license and explain the situation. You can contact CI through their website and they will send you out new numbers for a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Bring license and they will issue with a temp number. You will need to email CI for replacement numbers for future races.

Advertisement