Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT 2015/2016

Options
  • 16-05-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

I recently sat the GAMSAT in March and received a score of 64. I remember how at sea I was at the beginning of my preparations and decided that I would pass on any advice, tips and notes to others in the event that I passed it.

Due to the lack of information on what exactly is required for the exam, I invested an inordinate amount of time on material that was far outside the scope of what was actually required or useful. However, in doing so, I gained a wealth of knowledge on the best resources, techniques and materials to utilise in order to fully optimise preparations for the exam. Having also attended certain recommended preparatory courses, I feel that I am in a unique position to pass on my experience and resources.

While the GAMSAT is a notoriously difficult exam, it is definitely attainable by all given the correct structure and self-discipline. If you are interested in receiving a grind, more information or just my accumulated notes and resources, feel free to contact me here or at robbiebaxter12athotmail.com

Advertisement