Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package Holiday with Thomson.co.uk

Options
  • 16-05-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all,

Following weeks of deliberation, I have finally settled on a reasonably priced last minute package holiday from the UK with Thompson. While trying to pay, I realise that it is virtually impossible to purchase without a UK postcode or phone number. Now, I have searched these threads and realise that, to comply with ATOL, they are not permitted to sell holidays to anyone other than UK residents. I was wondering how safe I am to go ahead with the booking anyhow (fake postcode and number). Surely I could be living/studying in the UK - how are they to know?

Has anyone had any experience of booking a holiday in this way? Don't want to be stopped at the airport.

Many thanks.

Comments

Advertisement