Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI Grant May and June?

Options
  • 16-05-2015 3:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi just wondering since I Finished my college course at the beginning of May will I still get the payments that are scheduled for the end of May and June??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭__oc__

RyanV252 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering since I Finished my college course at the beginning of May will I still get the payments that are scheduled for the end of May and June??

Yes you will still receive those payments I finished up late April last yeah and continued to receive payments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Payments are made in arrears.
    Jan paid in Feb
    Feb paid in March
    March in April
    and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

What date is the payment in june?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

brijay wrote: »
    What date is the payment in june?

Check the susi website or contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

June 19th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 emurph02

I have yet to receive any confirmation about a grant payment tomorrow, but was also under the impression that I was getting it on the 19th. Is it definitely happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Yeah I didn't get the usual email saying grant payment is due the next day, I usually get the email the day before payment. Kind of worried now that it won't go in the bank tomorrow

bri007 wrote: »
    Yeah I didn't get the usual email saying grant payment is due the next day, I usually get the email the day before payment. Kind of worried now that it won't go in the bank tomorrow

No one got an email apparently, but people are adamant that there will be a payment tomorrow. It's on the Susi website and their Twitter Help Desk, so fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Thanks for that, I was panicking there! That's great fingers crossed it goes through tomorrow :) thanks again

My grant has been paid, guess the email was just an oversight on their behalf! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement