Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS or Swap : selection of shoess all size 43/8

Options
  • 16-05-2015 12:06am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Have 3 pairs of of Shoes that I got over the last year that when I've finally started wearing to practice the cleats recently are just a bit too small.

Diadora cycling shoes - Fantastic condition, picked up here and they were basically new and I've only worn them out 3 times for about 50 km total, and a few times on Turbo. Nearly a perfect fit, but just too tight on one foot. 30

Sidi cycling shoes - Older well used, but in decent nick - 20

Shimano R075 shoes - as above - 15.

Looking for a Road shoe and an SPD/MTB shoe so would prefer a trade or trade/cash option maybe. No cleats with any.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=80CA987C480B5CDE!1533&authkey=!AGudf_-QlkXo4ms&ithint=folder%2c

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Rodolfosoriano

Where are you based? I'll give you€50 for all if they fit me

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Rodolfosoriano

Where are you based? I'll give you€50 for all if they fit me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Sorry, thought I had replied to you on Friday night (I definitely wrote a reply). I said yeah that's alright and can accept it as a bundle offer. I'm in Dublin City Centre Mon-Fri for work or Navan Road. I'll pm

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Going to bump this for a few more days, and clarify, the Sidi and Shimano are 42/8. I made a mistake originally. The Diadora are a 43/9. Rodolfosoriano may confirm their condition, but also that they are on the small scale of a 43.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement