Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open-Water swimming events list

Options
  • 15-05-2015 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to keep a list of open-water swimming events that are suitable for triathletes and novice swimmers, are wetsuit-friendly and are open to all.

I'm listing them on this Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/OpenWaterSwimmingEventsIreland

Please follow this page to get informed of new additions.

Note: I am not a race organiser and I get nothing from this, I'm just trying to make a list in one place of such events for my own information and everyone else's.

I still think there's a real shortage of open-water swims that are suitable for everyone, not just long-time swimming club types, so I'd appreciate if people could support this and submit any events they know of. I'm trying to add new events all the time.

See you in the water! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Good idea pc. You'll get some good momentum if you look up the Leinster and Munster Open Sea websites or drop a note to mad_m over on the swimming forum.

Advertisement