Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare Group Session

Options
  • 14-05-2015 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭

Hello folks.

I received a letter from the social welfare asking me to attend a group information session with other job-seekers at this location...

County Hall C
    Employment Services Office, GE Room 6 Seatown Road, Swords, Co Dublin.

Can some-one show me exactly where this place is please. I have checked google earth and can't find this place.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Hello folks.

I received a letter from the social welfare asking me to attend a group information session with other job-seekers at this location...

County Hall C
    Employment Services Office, GE Room 6 Seatown Road, Swords, Co Dublin.

Can some-one show me exactly where this place is please. I have checked google earth and can't find this place..

https://www.google.ie/search?q=6+seatown+road+swords&oq=6&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59j69i60j0l2.1504j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8#

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Do you know where county hall is in swords?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This is the bottom of Main Street. The County Hall is in behind the trees on the right :)

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.45899,-6.220052,3a,75y,61.01h,81.36t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sB4Uknl1UB-vcCWGUaCb0zw!2e0!6m1!1e1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

This is the bottom of Main Street. The County Hall is in behind the trees on the right :)

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.45899,-6.220052,3a,75y,61.01h,81.36t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sB4Uknl1UB-vcCWGUaCb0zw!2e0!6m1!1e1

Dizzy it's the council offices by the school on seatown road that I think op is after, there is the school then a fancy new building

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Oh I see, thanks Stheno.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Thanks for the info folks.

I was just wondering which building it was in Seatown. You would think the DSP would have gave an exact location map of the building though.

Anyway, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭mickmmc

That building is Prosper Fingal building.

The new Employment Services office of the Dept of
    Social Protection is located in Fingal Council Offices
    in Main Street. The old Fas office in Main Street is
    now closed (saw sign yesterday)

The entrance to the new employment services office
    is at the junction of North Street and Seatown Road.
    The entrance is next to the pedestrian entrance to Fingal Council
    offices. There is a new sign on the wall.

Fingal Tourism and Fingal Enterprise board have also relocated
    to Fingal Council Offices in Main St. in the past year.

So I take it that this picture below is the correct one ?.

Council%20Offices%20Employment%20Services_zpskelqnd4d.png

So I take it that this picture below is the correct one ?.

Council%20Offices%20Employment%20Services_zpskelqnd4d.png

Yeah sorry that was me getting confused

Thanks for the quick reply Stheno.

• Advertisement

Oh I see, thanks Stheno.

Here I thabled this twice! Never seen that before

And apologies dizzy, I was wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭mickmmc

Yes that is the correct location.

Advertisement