Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lumia 1020 screen replacement

• 13-05-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,671 ✭✭✭

dropped phone this evening, screen smashed - may be just the glass as phone is still working.

where, if anywhere, in dublin or limerick can i get screen replaced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,671 ✭✭✭ablelocks

any advice or recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Blut2

I've had a couple of Lumia 1020 repairs done at Fónfix in Sandyford in Dublin and they've been great both times. Really quick service, phone fixed, and anything falling under warranty covered by that with no problem.

http://www.fonfix.ie/

Have been happily recommending them to friends since. They seem a much more reliable (and cheaper) option than the dodgy phone repair shops in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,671 ✭✭✭ablelocks

thanks for that Blut - they came in slightly more expensive than a local nokia authorised repair center so I won't be going with them but good to know.

list of authorised nokia repair centres in ireland

Advertisement