Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish leaving certificate?

Options
  • 13-05-2015 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows about the Irish course? Oisín, Hurlamaboc and Dís have already appeared on the previous papers the past few since, since the course began. Should I bother spending time studying them? Or shall I just study the remaining two?

What happened in the old course, that is, 2005-2010? Did any of the poems/short stories repeat?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Peg14

should you bother? yes you should if you want to secure the best mark as possible

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

http://www.examinations.ie has the old papers. You can check them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

has anyone that knows the 05-10 syllabus managed to check, gave it a go and its a minefield to me trying to figure it out

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

No, none of the poems or stories on the new course were on that course, i repeated so i did both and they are all different :)

Advertisement