Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone bill increased by 70 % with Imagine Telecom

Options
  • 13-05-2015 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I am with Imagine Telecom. Was going to leave them but I was threathened with 200 Euro fine if I leave as I am breaking the contract. So had to make a uturn on that. Was forced into new contract for 12 month. They gave me a cheap package initially. Now the bills went up by about 70 % - very strange! The bills are hard to comprehend. I think it is the line rental. Sometime they charge for 1 month then 2 month in advance and initially the line rental was included in the price.

I send an email 1 wk ago and got no reply. Resend it today. The only good thing is that I am paying the bills in the post office in cash . I changed the payment type as I don't trust them - afraid they overcharge me. Does anybody else have the same experience? I would like to hear their story.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Post split out from 8yr old thread

Advertisement