Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 month digital Hi-Life membership €2

Options
  • 13-05-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just bought a 6 month membership from grabone.ie for €2

I had to redeem my code on the Hi-Life website and I was offered a 12 month Platinum membership for £10.

You can use a Platinum membership at Bang, Bloom, Wilde and Roast - 4 of my favourite places - No brainer for me!!

Think this is a fantastic deal and wanted to share this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

If you sign up for the free 3 month trial they offer you the premium card for 10 as well, saves having to pay for the initial 6 months on Grabone!

http://www.hi-life.ie/weare30/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

So..... Was heading to the 3arena last night and wanted cheap eats beforehand.

Bought this Hi-life card for 2 euro, then got offered the pop-up platinum upgrade, 12 months for 10 sterling. Bought that as well. Approximate outlay so far about 16 euro.

Booked Taste of Brazil in Parliament St and had a 3 course, for 2 people with 1 round of drinks for 42 euro.

Its paid for itself after the first day :D

Advertisement