Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in Ireland to get a ''emo'' or ''scene'' haircut?

Options
  • 13-05-2015 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have been wanting this haircut for the past 6 years and I feel like this is my last chance to get it done before I finish school, everyone has always messed it up whenever I have tried to get it I need to get it done now and do not want it to be wrong anybody know any places I should be able to get it done correctly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Are you not allowed to look like a Pokemon once you've left school?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AshleyGiant

I am not sure if you are messing or not but everyone has always messed it up so if it does get messed up again I don't want to go to college with messed up hair I have been trying to get it done for 6 years...do you know where I could get it done or not? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Chloris

Sometimes you need to have a really specific shape in mind before you even go to the hairdresser. I never liked my hair, then I saw a person in a film with a style that I wanted and I got a screenshot on my phone. I showed it to the hairdresser and she did it exactly like I described and showed her. I've had no problems with my hair since, and I go back to the same place to get it done because they're really good.

I'd recommend investing in a high end salon if you can stretch to that. They'll usually sort you out with a discount on repeat business. For example, I got a baliage (?) and that was €90 altogether (with wash, cut and blow dry - she also did a great job of my layers and parting). When I went back for a trim, they only charged me €15 for the wash and blow dry!

I actually think I might go again soon because it's such great value!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AshleyGiant

Well I have brought many photos with me I always have while going to try and get what I wanted but nobody knows how to do it properly and I am not sure where would have the least chance of messing it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Breadcrusts

Chloris wrote: »
    Sometimes you need to have a really specific shape in mind before you even go to the hairdresser. I never liked my hair, then I saw a person in a film with a style that I wanted and I got a screenshot on my phone. I showed it to the hairdresser and she did it exactly like I described and showed her. I've had no problems with my hair since, and I go back to the same place to get it done because they're really good.

I'd recommend investing in a high end salon if you can stretch to that. They'll usually sort you out with a discount on repeat business. For example, I got a baliage (?) and that was €90 altogether (with wash, cut and blow dry - she also did a great job of my layers and parting). When I went back for a trim, they only charged me €15 for the wash and blow dry!

I actually think I might go again soon because it's such great value!

Sounds like a great deal, where do you get your hair done do you mind me asking?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Chloris

Sounds like a great deal, where do you get your hair done do you mind me asking?
    Jeff Devine, their salon in Wilton SC in Cork is pure daycent like bieeee!

Advertisement