Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteer work

Options
  • 12-05-2015 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

a friend of mine is looking to go to Galway to improve her English for the month of July. She would like to do some work or voluntary work where she can speak a lot. she likes history, animals, nature and is open to any suggestions.

can anybody suggest any volunteer wrok? she has been in touch with Volunteers Ireland in Galway, but nothing happening there....so here I am!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Dunford wrote: »
    Hi,

a friend of mine is looking to go to Galway to improve her English for the month of July. She would like to do some work or voluntary work where she can speak a lot. she likes history, animals, nature and is open to any suggestions.

can anybody suggest any volunteer wrok? she has been in touch with Volunteers Ireland in Galway, but nothing happening there....so here I am!

Thanks!

Okay, I think you should either ask in one of the Galway forums, from here ; could also maybe try the Volunteerism forum here ; or maybe a search through them before posting, you might find the info you already seek :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The Galway International Arts Festival are always looking for volunteers. The details are on their website www.giaf.ie. I hope she already has somewhere to stay, Galway is always jam-packed in July, with all the stuff that's going on, between the Film Fleadh, the Arts Festival, the Races, etc...

Advertisement