Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shomera as a utility room

Options
  • 11-05-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone with experience of using a Shomera as a utility room?
    I am considering my options at the back garden between a Shomera unit and a hard built standalone unit.
    Currently, I have in mind to split a Shomera garden studio in halves between a utility room and a home office style room.

I need to house the usual washing machine, dryer, freezer plus bicycles and tools etc etc...I love the modern looks of a Shomera compared to a block built but is it durable enough to use it as a utility? Would the wooden floors be ruined in a matter of weeks? Do you know if they have any more durable finish for their floors?

Is it a good idea / runner or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi Take a look at www.steeltech.ie. They do all type of stuff. i am buying one at the moment look at office shed. I will be converting that to what your looking at more or less. Way cheaper than Shomera. They are very professional and helpful.
    NW

Advertisement