Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deutz diff lock

Options
  • 11-05-2015 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi
    The diff lock on my 1979 Deutz D8006 is stuck on. pedal Lever was stuck but is now free but still stuck on. It appears that we will have to go in through the top to get to the diff does anybody have any information on how to do this. A guy on net gave me this info can anybody elaborate.

remove the hyd top and the adapter plate under it and you will be able to see the diff.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kevin37

sorted it out it was a syncHro ring that was stuck in at the diff lock, had to take the back end apart. I bought the manuals if anybody is looking for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deutz d 8006

kevin37 wrote: »
    sorted it out it was a syncHro ring that was stuck in at the diff lock, had to take the back end apart. I bought the manuals if anybody is looking for them.

Where did you get the manuals? I'm currently trying to get manual for my 8006

Where did you get the manuals? I'm currently trying to get manual for my 8006

i got the workshop manual on ebay and the parts manual from SDF archives in italy. i Have both electronically they are probably too big to email but i will check might be able to send them as a file transfer if thats any good to you?

i got the workshop manual on ebay and the parts manual from SDF archives in italy. i Have both electronically they are probably too big to email but i will check might be able to send them as a file transfer if thats any good to you?

If you could send them on to me that would be brilliant. You might be able to send it by using wetransfer.Com or Google drive?

if i can have your email address i can share on dropbox

• Advertisement

if i can have your email address i can share on dropbox

Hi kevin I sent you my email address in a private message

Advertisement