Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BJJ in Dingle?

Options
  • 11-05-2015 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I will be in Dingle for about 10 days starting next week. I have searched the internet but cannot find any information on this topic. Does anyone know if there is any kind of BJJ Gi or Nogi in Dingle?

Thanks for the Help
    Joe
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jortiz34

*Dingle, Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

jortiz34 wrote: »
    *Dingle, Ireland

Tralee is the closest I know of. Spirit MMA, run by Tom Maguire .

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Shoppingbike

There is 'something' martial artsy that has only just started up in the same building as the wk fitness gym in john street. I will investigate tomorrow when I go to the gym and report back.

It might be a good idea to post your question in the Kerry forum if you're looking for a quicker answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Shoppingbike

Back again. There is BJJ at Wkfitness. I took a photo of the poster but I can't put it up, it says tues, thurs and Saturdays no times given contact Pawel. I will try and send a message with the number but I'm not very good at this boards thing. Or call in there when you get to dingle.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭pearsquasher

Yep BJJ @ Wk fitness, John Street

I'll PM you his number...

PS Pawel is a blue-belt student of Tom in Tralee, I believe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 jortiz34

do you know what the times are?

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭pearsquasher

yep..7.30pm Tues/Thurs plus decided-on-the-day times on Sat/Sunday (via text msg)

Advertisement