Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview for store approval Arnotts advice?

Options
  • 11-05-2015 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have a store approval interview for arnotts soon. I was wondering what type of questions they will ask? what is this interview for exactly? Like a background check? Just wondering as to what to expect? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

You're working for a concession yes? Store approval is basically you've made it to the next step with your brand, and then Arnotts HR will interview you to just make sure you reach their standard of service.

I only interviewed for Arnotts in general, but you should know about the store history, know about your brand in terms of product/history/type of customer, be able to give examples of a time you went above and beyond for a customer, how you dealt with a difficult customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

As Twee said above its mainly just making sure you fit in with the over all brand ideals. It's quite short, I found it relatively informal and the staff were lovely, how would you increase sales, how do you interact with customers, what's your selling style etc.
    Not stressful at all. And I know this is incredibly vain, and it could just be me but if your approved they take a photo for staff ID straight away so be prepared!

Advertisement