Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tired of big screen - recommendations?

Options
  • 11-05-2015 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

I'm an occasionally frustrated fan of Samsung phones. The S3 I've had since 2013 is broadly good but for my next phone, I want something smaller and more discreet. I have a tablet that's great for browsing, and I'm reaching the stage where the ever bigger screens of mobile phones are simply cumbersome.
    What's a fairly good phone with a smallish screen that has a bit of poke. I'd like something with the dimensions of the Galaxy S3 Mini but with enough power to run MapMyRun without crashing my podcast app.
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact has been getting pretty good reviews (I don't have one though)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭listermint

If im honest, coming from an S3, and you want something compact that runs smooth and fast.

Id consider the 2nd Gen MotoG (4G) version. Its a cracking phone, fast smooth and i had no issues with my 1st Gen one. I only sold it on as the 8GB was not big enough for me, Id recommend 16GB i think the 2nd gen may have an SD card slot but dont hold me to that.

The phone really is so so much phone for the cash.

Advertisement