Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruges - fancy place for dinner

Options
  • 10-05-2015 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi there,

Surprising my fiancé for his 30th in July and taking him to Bruges. We will be there Monday - Wednesday and just wondering if anyone has suggestions for somewhere nice to go for dinner Monday or Tuesday night?

I've looked at a few places online and some are closed Monday's, others on Tuesday's, but it would be great to get a suggestion from someone who has actually been there.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Easypeasey

Park Restaurant Bruges was really fab and well worth a visit for a special occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sahara24

Thanks Easypeasey, I had looked at Park restaurant online, it sounds fabulous but they are actually closed for annual holidays the dates we are there. I was gutted.

Advertisement