Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killester College - haven't heard back

Options
  • 09-05-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I had an interview in Killester College a few weeks ago and had to sit a maths test the week after, because I did foundation maths in the LC. At the maths test the lady said "OK we will be sending out letters in about a week to let you know."
    That was on the 21st April and I haven't heard anything or gotten a letter.

Does that mean they only send out letters to those who have been accepted and if you get no letter that means you haven't been?
    Will someone explains to me how it works please?

Seems a bit cruel that if you haven't gotten in they don't bother to send you a letter and just leave you wondering... :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

If I were you, I'd ring them Monday morning and ask. Sometimes these things get delayed for whatever reason, try not to worry. Just give them a buzz Monday and see if they've sent out acceptance letters, and ask them straight out if you got in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved from Dublin City to FETAC/PLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dublintweety

Give them a ring - probably in the middle of exams and a bit hectic but someone should be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 fedela

Rang them - turns out they're not sending out letters for about 2-3 weeks..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Bumping this thread to ask about the maths test, was it basic numeracy skills or problem solving etc?

• Advertisement
Advertisement