Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swim sessions

Options
  • 09-05-2015 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Just putting it out there. We in Phoenix have a small group doing im austria on 28 th June and have 5 coached swim sessions left on the. 11,18,25 may and 15,22 June.

We had some Olympic distance athletes also but have lost two people who are taking a beak from tri and a third to injury. I hold the group to a max of 6.

There are three spots for the 5 weeks above. I will also do sessions out for completion on your own as well. Up to end of June.

We then take a break over the summer till about November so it will be a short block.

I coach it. I am an ex swimmer and. Have a 52 min in swim pb. For Ironman and when I was just swimming a 17min 1500 pb. Focus is on good technique ( Note this is not a drill session- I will correct you as you swim and tell you the drills to do in your own time). We focus on pace, training as a group (which is always better than training on your own)and practising a few open water skills.

In Tallaght at 9pm till 9,45 on a Monday. Pm me if interested. The guys that will be there for the next 5 sessions swim 100's between 1.40 and 2 mins. I world need you to be around this standard so everyone gets as benefit from the session. Cost will be 50 Euro for the 5 sessions.

Note you don't need took be doing Ironman to come along. It's just that is the focus of people there at the minute. Can equally cover of people looking for a training group for a vCard while ire wasn't some feed back on stroke over . A short period.

Darren

Advertisement