Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally!

Options
  • 09-05-2015 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

After 14month for a substitution, the Gods of Hammerli are visiting me next week!

Just had to tell some one LOL!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

dc99 wrote: »
    After 14month for a substitution, the Gods of Hammerli are visiting me next week!

That's a long time to wait, not sure I'd have the patience. But anyway good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 J s682

And I taught 10 weeks was bad! Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dc99

:-) this time inclued someone-else having a court case and me having a judicial review......all over a firearm that was on the approved commissioners list.....FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Enjoy safe shooting and hot barrels.
    Think I still hold the record for a 2.5 year first appllication for a 9mm back in 2006.Think there is one guy out there who trumps me with a 3year wait.He got it just as the cf ban came in!!
    And then people wonder why we fight so hard to keep these guns.?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fabwing

Patience is a virtue well done and have fun.
    dc99 wrote: »

Advertisement