Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrib Village Waiting List

Options
  • 07-05-2015 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey, Applied to Corrib for next year but it was full so im on the waiting list. Anybody have any idea what my odds are like of getting in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭therambler

You still have a good chance. A lot of people won't get their first choice so I wouldn't panic about it.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Place is a kip, you're better off

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

People who waited for the CAO to come out and then booked got in. The waiting list is email based so the first person to run and get the place gets it (it's not first on the waiting list first off).

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

I waited by the laptop for 12 hours for the email last year and was totally worth got straight in, got the room I wanted and all. Had the best year of my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sushua

I'm the same, I'm pretty confident I will get my first choice so should I be ready to book it that morning when the results come out?

• Advertisement

sushua wrote: »
    I'm the same, I'm pretty confident I will get my first choice so should I be ready to book it that morning when the results come out?

make sure you are on the waiting list as it fills up

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Grey Wind

I booked a room the week it opened, got the email and the site login and all, is there anything else i have to do now? Like waiting by the computer and **** like the above poster described?

Grey Wind wrote: »
    I booked a room the week it opened, got the email and the site login and all, is there anything else i have to do now? Like waiting by the computer and **** like the above poster described?

if you booked it the first week you're not on the waiting list therefore you dont have to do anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 33 catlin.

Could anyone help me out here, I'm hoping to be going to nuig in September and have planned to be seeking on campus accommodation at corroborating village but I hear it is very strict on geusts? I understand you need your student id after nine and so on but what happens if you have a friend who wants to stay for the weekend or anything ? Is it difficult to get past security and all that? Any help would be greatly appreciated :):)

Advertisement