Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Training of the Hijackers

Options
  • 07-05-2015 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭

smurfjed wrote: »

Can I ask why are you discounting the possibility that a number of radicalised individuals with limited piloting experience, hijacked the aircraft and flew them into the buildings?

since the OP is banned i'll take up this question to keep the discussion going.

there are numerous quotes directly from the 'hijackers' flight instructors claiming that there is no way any of those guys could have pulled off what they are claimed to have pulled off.
    Dozens of reports focused on the pilot/hijackers Mohamed Atta, Hani Hanjour, Ziad Jarrah and Marwan al-Shehhi. Flight instructors around the United States told similar stories of attempting to train them. All four had a very difficult time in their basic training on small, single-engine airplanes. The English-speaking instructors repeatedly cited the language barrier with the Arabic-speaking students as a major obstacle and said that they had encouraged the students to quit. Obviously, this language issue had found a solution by 911; the only logical solution is that Arabic-speaking flight instructors were used, more specifically, Arabic-speaking Boeing flight instructors.

http://thebigbamboozle.tumblr.com/post/40856537710/want-answers-who-trained-the-9-11-hijackers-to

funnily enough the area i bolded caught my attention and made me read on. the entire piece is an angle ive never really looked at before. intersting stuff that ties into my own belief that the hijackers were allowed to succeed and even helped along the way by the upper echelons of washington.

Mod: This is split from the digitally-altered video thread, which was split from a main CT thread. Splitting hairs soon enough (ha!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

From that article,
    One Saudi official in particular, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Saudi Ambassador to the United States from 1983 to 2005, was quickly traced to direct funding of the hijackers, through cashier’s checks, not from him he would say, but from his wife. Alabama Senator Richard Shelby, Maine Senator Susan Collins and Florida Senator Bob Graham learned that Saudi officials had directed agents in the United States to assist the future hijackers. These senators would quietly back out of the investigation after the White House threatened them with “leaking classified information” and a criminal probe. Senator Graham was told in no uncertain terms to back off and shut up in telephone calls from Vice President Cheney.
    Where does he get this information from? Wasn't sitting in on the phonecall (or he would have mentioned such). While the author has a claimed military background, at best, he might have a second hand account of phone calls - in which case, what is his source?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

For instance, it took me 20 years, dozens of ground school courses and 15,000 hours between my first lesson and taking command of my first commercial airliner. Adding computer games and outdated simulators to their training was a helpful step, but until they actually felt the yoke and added the hours of experience it takes to understand the momentum of a heavy 767, they would be all over the sky and completely out of control
    And yet Ryanair puts people in the right seat with 200 hours!
    Dallah Avco could easily provide the Boeings, simulators, instructors and all the required training needed to explain the hijacker’s flying proficiency
    Did he happen to check if Dallah HAD B757/767 aircraft or simulators, or if any of their crew were qualified on these aircraft types?
    My schedule in 2001 was heavy with San Diego trips and I became curious about the highly unusual airplane with its tail number registration HZ-124. The heavy four-engine Airbus A340, normally configured for 400 seats and painted with airline livery, was unmarked and painted like a private jet
    Why is a corporate airliner unusual ?
    I discovered that over 80 perfectly airworthy commercial airliners are scattered around the airport and heavily guarded by a mercenary army with covert Saudi ties. The opportunities are perfect to “borrow” a Boeing for unlimited and undocumented air training in the dedicated practice range over the desert. The means and the opportunity to slip hijackers in for training were all in place
    I love this part :)

I still like this think that it was religious fanatics who knew enough about how to aim an aircraft rather than actually fly it.

was quickly traced to direct funding of the hijackers, through cashier’s checks, not from him he would say, but from his wife.
    Its a cultural and religious thing that Moslems give 2% of their income to help the needy. It is extremely common to see people waiting outside palaces for the opportunity to plead their case for funding. It is even more common during the holy month of Ramadan to see trucks full of rice that people give away for free to the needy.
    So having the wife of Prince Bandar send money to Saudis who were studying in the USA is actually a lot more innocent than it sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Overheal wrote: »
    From that article,Where does he get this information from? Wasn't sitting in on the phonecall (or he would have mentioned such). While the author has a claimed military background, at best, he might have a second hand account of phone calls - in which case, what is his source?

as an article it was a little light on sources but it was more the general theory that grabbed my attention. ive been researching 911 a lot since the event and its a theory that id never considered.

also while the auther doesnt reference properly, his references to bob graham arent exactly a revelation. senetor graham has been very open about his own thoughts on the event and would be well read by 911 ct types.

http://www.911truth.org/tag/bob-graham/

Its a cultural and religious thing that Moslems give 2% of their income to help the needy. It is extremely common to see people waiting outside palaces for the opportunity to plead their case for funding. It is even more common during the holy month of Ramadan to see trucks full of rice that people give away for free to the needy.
    So having the wife of Prince Bandar send money to Saudis who were studying in the USA is actually a lot more innocent than it sounds.

if you were going to do that you would use a way that could easily be explained as innocent. you arent gonna sneak thru customs with a bag marked 'terrorist swag'.

if we are to agree with mainstream uk media then even the most innocent bookshop can be an extremist terror cell (thanks spooks!), so why wouldnt they move their funds about in an innocent looking way?

• Advertisement

So we are left with them doing something in total "innocence" or doing something nasty and pretending to be innocent!

For me, if they were planning to aid the hijackers, they why have the money trail lead back to them?

So we are left with them doing something in total "innocence" or doing something nasty and pretending to be innocent!

For me, if they were planning to aid the hijackers, they why have the money trail lead back to them?

ive no idea to be honest. today is the first day i've read any of phillip marshall's theories.

my own gathered theory on the money trail has always pointed me in the direction of general ahmad and his various dodgy dealings.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/KUP209A.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭SummerSummit

They probably did some training on MS Flight Simulator

Advertisement