Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cleaning pellets

Options
  • 06-05-2015 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

can anyone tell me can you get cleaning pellets for a air rifle in ireland
    or can they be posted from england.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

You can order them from Intershoot. Seem to work well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭tac foley

Great people to deal with, even from England, they are my supplier of choice.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Mississippi.

Yeah , another recommendation for intershoot. Well laid out site and a good stock there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

tac foley wrote: »
    Great people to deal with, even from England, they are my supplier of choice.

tac

+1 to that.

Found them a pleasure to deal with always.

Might try those pellets myself although the pull through is quick and easy too

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭skipking

thanks just went to that site and ordered some, going to look at more on that site now,thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mikeyboo

do many lads use them also have often should you clean it out?

Well, I shoot almost every day, and use one at the end of a session with each gun I've shot. They always come out looking used, so I reckon that they are doing a good job.

tac

Well, I shoot almost every day, and use one at the end of a session with each gun I've shot. They always come out looking used, so I reckon that they are doing a good job.

tac

cheers do many place sell them do you no,do you find them better than the rope?

Do you mean a bore-snake? I avoid those things like the plague. The cleaning pellet has just been shot down the barrel once and that's it. The bore-snake has probably acquired a pile of s***e whilst getting hauled through a barrel any number of times... as a military item of cleaning [another name for a pull-through] it's just all fine and dandy, but for a 2500eu target rifle or a 1750eu pistol?

No thanks.

tac

Do you mean a bore-snake? I avoid those things like the plague. The cleaning pellet has just been shot down the barrel once and that's it. The bore-snake has probably acquired a pile of s***e whilst getting hauled through a barrel any number of times... as a military item of cleaning [another name for a pull-through] it's just all fine and dandy, but for a 2500eu target rifle or a 1750eu pistol?

No thanks.

tac

ya thats the name bore snake im new to the rilfe world... ya ill look into geting some of these cleaning pellets asap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement