Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art - Still life exam

Options
  • 06-05-2015 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have my art still life and figure drawing exam tomorrow, and I have not got a clue what to write for the rationale. Can anyone give me any advice as to what to write, and how long it should be? Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

Its not anything to get too worried about.

Quote the words or sentences which are your starting points.

The reasons why you have chosen the objects that you brought to the exam and arranged them in the order that you have and how this relates to the passage you read.

A few sentences-

These objects convey the message of the descriptive passage, especially where it mentions ......................the colours I have chosen reflect the mood of the passage.
    I have arrange these objects in this way because it beings out the movement mentioned in the passage where it states..........................

• Registered Users Posts: 39 AllyBushell

Thank you, that helps so much! :)

Advertisement