Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Technica ATH-M50

Options
  • 06-05-2015 2:27pm

I'm currently shopping around for these headphones. Anyone know what a decent price is for them? €150 seems around the standard price. Anyone know if they have ever been on offer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

I'm currently shopping around for these headphones. Anyone know what a decent price is for them? €150 seems around the standard price. Anyone know if they have ever been on offer?

Good choice! These are unreal headphones... and really comfy. I have mine on for almost 8 hours a day these days (not always with music playing) and they're really comfy.

Just to warn you. There's a place in china that sells them dirt cheap, 'eGlobal central', but don't risk it as I bought them and one cup was louder than the other. I got a full refund though.

Advertisement