Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo K3 Note

Options
  • 06-05-2015 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone any experience with the Lenovo K3 Note?

It's online for about €150 on a particular website which I'm not sure I'm allowed mention.

Seems to cover everything:

Screen: 5.5 inch IPS capacitive screen, FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels
    SIM Card: Dual SIM card dual standby
    CPU: MediaTek MT6752 64bit 1.7GHz octa-core
    GPU: ARM MALI-T760
    Camera: Back-13MP, front-5.0MP
    RAM: 2GB
    ROM: 16GB
    Battery: 3000mAh

No mention of Gorilla glass or any sort of screen protection.

Thanks,

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Daniel S wrote: »
    Hi,

Has anyone any experience with the Lenovo K3 Note?

It's online for about €150 on a particular website which I'm not sure I'm allowed mention.

Seems to cover everything:

Screen: 5.5 inch IPS capacitive screen, FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels
    SIM Card: Dual SIM card dual standby
    CPU: MediaTek MT6752 64bit 1.7GHz octa-core
    GPU: ARM MALI-T760
    Camera: Back-13MP, front-5.0MP
    RAM: 2GB
    ROM: 16GB
    Battery: 3000mAh

No mention of Gorilla glass or any sort of screen protection.

Thanks,

Dan

Bump would like some feedback on this phone

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭mrhappy42

Bump would like some feedback on this phone

Have it for a while. Good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Don't order from Gearbest

Don't order from Gearbest
    Looking bfor another one. Suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭PeteSco

I know that's your budget but I honestly suggest spending a bit more and getting a Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime. Powerful CPU, 3Gb of RAM 32Gb ROM and just better quality overall.. You could even get the 2Gb/16Gb version which is around what you want to spend, but I'd personally get at least 3Gb of RAM.

• Advertisement

PeteSco wrote: »
    I know that's your budget but I honestly suggest spending a bit more and getting a Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime. Powerful CPU, 3Gb of RAM 32Gb ROM and just better quality overall.. You could even get the 2Gb/16Gb version which is around what you want to spend, but I'd personally get at least 3Gb of RAM.

Looks good, price is more 160 for both, one in Euro and the other in Sterling. The 2gb has not effected me so far ( Indian version) and just got upgraded to 6.0 as well. Want to stay within the 150euro range.

Thanks for quick and detailed reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

mrhappy42 wrote: »
    Looking bfor another one. Suggestions?
    Take a look at the first post of the Chinese Android Phones thread on hear - just don't order from Gearbest

mrhappy42 wrote: »
    Looks good, price is more 160 for both, one in Euro and the other in Sterling. The 2gb has not effected me so far ( Indian version) and just got upgraded to 6.0 as well. Want to stay within the 150euro range.

Thanks for quick and detailed reply.

I'm not sure what you mean.:confused: Are you looking for a phone? Which phone did you update to Marshmallow?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Blackstar2081

Hey guys, rather than starting a new thread I'd thought I'd ask here....bagging myself a k3 note soon as a work phone....anybody know where I can buy some accessoris apart from amazon or ebay?

Hey guys, rather than starting a new thread I'd thought I'd ask here....bagging myself a k3 note soon as a work phone....anybody know where I can buy some accessoris apart from amazon or ebay?
    From Chinese stores like geekbuying, everbuying etc..

• Advertisement
Advertisement