Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living social debited my credit card!

Options
  • 05-05-2015 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

I was checking through my internet banking statements there and see that €14 has been debited off my credit card by Living social.
    I had been looking at a FitFLop deal they had running but cost was €16 and €5 delivery so €14 makes no sense! I initially did attempt to buy them but cancelled out of the transaction before the last page which is the "confirm payment" stage.
    No email has arrived from Living Social, like one you would receive when purchasing goods online, stating the goods are on the way to me??
    Contacting Living social is also very difficult as I cannot find a customer service email address, only an American phone number to ring.

Anyone have an email address or have any experience dealing with this company's customer service dept?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

It looks like a shadow transaction, contract your bank and see, it might just disappear after a few days but contact the back anyway and see does the transaction have an authorisation number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Thanks wm. I'll do that so.

Advertisement