Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Captain

Options
  • 05-05-2015 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭

I am one of a very small number of people who doesn't have Aguero who I expect to get >90% of the votes.

I'll be sticking with Benteke who served me well this week.

Gameweek 36 Captain 114 votes

Ramsey (SWA)
    0%
    Lukaku (SUN)
    0%
    Benteke (WHU)
    1%
    callaway92Hococop 2 votes
    Kane (sto)
    13%
    machiavellianmeShaque attackbofzoom_coolShaneUWoollyRedHatMenasSheepy99mufcboy1999Keyinn7gammygilshufpc8w3adnk65Ranchuspock.winneralrigh 15 votes
    Aguero (QPR)
    0%
    Silva (QPR)
    71%
    Dempsey[Deleted User]AdMMMsionnachNichololasIago[Deleted User]NecronomiconLemlin[Deleted User]Macker1RikandzarquonbillymitchellpatmacArmaniJeanssRoonboxThe Sparrowtom_kRiddler83 82 votes
    Hazard (LIV)
    0%
    Inspector Coptoor 1 vote
    Giroud (SWA)
    2%
    DadesPirateShampooRIALTO1 3 votes
    Sanchez (SWA)
    0%
    DarkPassenger 1 vote
    Other
    8%
    smokingmanshreddedloopsncmcOrmusRackstarMonsieur FolieEauRouge79QuantumPpassremarkablepower101 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

Silva (QPR)
    Kun for me (however tekkers/sanchez are also tempting)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Silva (QPR)
    Have to admit I won't be voting as its a public poll. I'd prefer private as we get to the business end of the season as I know for a fact people from my leagues lurk here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

This could/will be a very important week captain wise. Aguero/Benteke/Sanchez/Giroud/Ramsey could all get double digits. Better not choose the one(s) who'll fail...

@ Lemlin: You could also lead them the wrong way ;).

Silva (QPR)
    iroced wrote: »
    This could/will be a very important week captain wise. Aguero/Benteke/Sanchez/Giroud/Ramsey could all get double digits. Better not choose the one(s) who'll fail...

@ Lemlin: You could also lead them the wrong way ;).

I could but don't want to effect the actual poll results for people that use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lemlin wrote: »
    Have to admit I won't be voting as its a public poll. I'd prefer private as we get to the business end of the season as I know for a fact people from my leagues lurk here.

Agree, I've been abstaining from the public votes the last few GWs. I don't think Aguero will run away with the captaincy though, Benteke or Arsenal players very good shouts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Silva (QPR)
    Tough one. Wide open week and Benteke tempts me but the fear of not having Aguero captained against the likes of QPR at home is too great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Top scorer in the league against one of the worst defences in the league? I'll go with kun. It is interesting though, I'd say the people leading their leagues will go safe with aguero, while the chasers may need to go for benteke or sanchez etc. In the hope of making up ground. Big week this week if there is a small gap at the top of leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Silva (QPR)
    Dumped Coutinho for Ramsey.. (who may be injured? )

I feel like jumping on the Benteke wagon but it would mean swapping for Harry Kane and taking a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 32,998 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Silva (QPR)
    Think I have to go Sanchez as I'm chasing in an important league and figure he will probably go Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Kane (sto)
    20 points separating me in 3rd to my rival in 1st so its not wise to gamble with my captain pick. Both can't afford benteke so he's a differential alone regardless of picking him for captain or not so kun gets the nod.

If I still don't close the gap il gamble with captains for the dgw, but not now, I need to stay within the pack this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Looking to make up for a diabolical gw last week (sickened that a played Herrera & Davis with Silva & Myhill benched!!) anyway... I don't have Aguero or Benteke as couldn't work him in so my captaincy choices are Sanchez Giroud Silva or to a lesser degree Hazard & Kane.
    Was gonna go with Silva though City are away & I would be worried they would be a bit deflated now the league is wrapped up.
    Any advice? It's really between him & Sanchez I suppose suppose. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Kane (sto)
    Looking to make up for a diabolical gw last week (sickened that a played Herrera & Davis with Silva & Myhill benched!!) anyway... I don't have Aguero or Benteke as couldn't work him in so my captaincy choices are Sanchez Giroud Silva or to a lesser degree Hazard & Kane. Was gonna go with Silva though City are away & I would be worried they would be a bit deflated now the league is wrapped up. Any advice? It's really between him & Sanchez I suppose suppose. Thanks

City are at home..
    Although I would still go with Sanchez in your case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

spock. wrote: »
    City are at home..
    Although I would still go with Sanchez in your case.

Oh City are indeed at home. I'll probably go with Sanchez as I still think City will just do the minimum required to get the win.

I'm not in any paid leagues or anything like that but this is my first season doing this so still want to do well just for my own sense of satisfaction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Silva (QPR)
    Looking to make up for a diabolical gw last week (sickened that a played Herrera & Davis with Silva & Myhill benched!!) anyway... I don't have Aguero or Benteke as couldn't work him in so my captaincy choices are Sanchez Giroud Silva or to a lesser degree Hazard & Kane.
    Was gonna go with Silva though City are away & I would be worried they would be a bit deflated now the league is wrapped up.
    Any advice? It's really between him & Sanchez I suppose suppose. Thanks

Sanchez hazard Silva in that order
    I think hazard could burn a LOT of people this week

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Silva (QPR)
    Terry in for Bruce

Grealish in for Sterling

Silva (QPR)
    Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Silva (QPR)
    km79 wrote: »
    Sanchez hazard Silva in that order
    I think hazard could burn a LOT of people this week

Hopefully the people who have him :)

Went with Aguero myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Silva (QPR)
    Aguero and Sanchez as vice

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Silva (QPR)
    Kane UFPL
    Kun FPL

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Silva (QPR)
    Aguero not a second thought

• Advertisement

Silva (QPR)
    Aguero not a second thought

Both rivals captained Sanchez and one doesn't even have Aguero. An Aguero masterclass would be huge for me.

Advertisement