Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from Jomashop online?

Options
  • 05-05-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Anyone have any experience of dealing with Jomashop for an upmarket watch?
    I'm thinking of buying from them as there are considerable savings
    even after VAT.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Ive bought from them 4 times over the last 12 months.Have had to pay customs each time.Depending on the brand you're buying it may not come with manufacturers warranty and on one of my purchases I didn't get the correct box that should of come with the watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Brinimartini

scwazrh wrote: »
    Ive bought from them 4 times over the last 12 months.Have had to pay customs each time.Depending on the brand you're buying it may not come with manufacturers warranty and on one of my purchases I didn't get the correct box that should of come with the watch.

Thanks for that.Did you get the right box in the end?
    Would you recommend buying from them?

No i didn't. It was the correct brand watch box but just wasn't the box that the particular watch model should of come with.I emailed them but never got a reply . It wasn't a major issue so I didn't follow it up.I will buy from them again but it really comes down to what watch you choose and which sales promotion there running at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Brinimartini

scwazrh wrote: »
    No i didn't. It was the correct brand watch box but just wasn't the box that the particular watch model should of come with.I emailed them but never got a reply . It wasn't a major issue so I didn't follow it up.I will buy from them again but it really comes down to what watch you choose and which sales promotion there running at the time

But the main thing is that you trust them and were happy with the watch, right?

I was happy with the watches but I would do your research on the model first as some watches do not work out any cheaper and you need to allow for the lack of manufacturers warranty as well.Unless the overall saving is high I would buy elsewhere .

• Advertisement
Advertisement